Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that The Veterinary Care Centers of Texas is open and will continue to provide services at this time. To protect our staff and clients from COVID-19 exposure we are implementing the new “social distancing” procedures.
We are now implementing a simple remote check in.
- Call ahead of time (915) 307-3893 that you will be coming to the clinic so we can have your paperwork ready.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, please remain in your vehicle and call (915) 307-3893, and please let us know which vehicle you are in. We anticipate our phone lines will be busier than usual, and therefore, we appreciate your patience!
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from inside the clinic.
- If you have a carrier, please wipe it down with sanitizer before you arrive.
- Once you have been checked in you will be asked to place your dog or carrier inside a kennel on the patio by the front door, secure the kennel door and walk back to your car. A technician will be supervising from the front window.
- Once you have returned to your car, a technician will come out and bring your pet into the clinic and begin the services discussed.
- If you have hand sanitizer or gloves, please put them on before entering the clinic or conducting transactions.
- We will be doing curbside service with your pet/s. This means that we will do the services with the owner in the car. If the pet is uncooperative, we will allow 1 owner along with the pet(s) into the clinic to perform the necessary services needed. Of course, if there are extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate and accommodate.
- If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance with the technician checking you in.
- If you are at the clinic to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the clinic on your behalf.
- We will do our best to coordinate your visit from outside the clinic, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments.
- Please be prepared to wait in your vehicle as we are doing everything we can to facilitate your services while still providing the best quality service that we can under these difficult times.
We hope to be able to continue to provide the best quality of care we can to our patients.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Thank you for letting us take care of your pet’s needs.